ANDROID P IN BRIEF
On 7th March 2018, Android P was announced by Google which is the forthcoming 9th major version, and the initial developer preview was made available on same day.
What should Android P be called? What will the P stand for?
You should note that it has to anything which is sweet, and start with the letter P. It is being called Pistachio Ice Cream but it’s not necessary that it is the final name.
Also, The second developer preview is anticipated to be available after upcoming Google I/O developer conference then we could know What will Android P be called !
UPCOMING FEATURES IN ANDROID P
- Developers have also moved clock to the left of the notification bar which was in right in older versions.
- It comes with a new interface for the quick settings menu.
- All new dock has a semi-transparent background.
- Orange overlay on the notification and status bars has been removed for battery saver.
- In the power options screenshot button has been added to .
- Lockdown mode added which disables bio-metric authentication once activated.
- Rounded corners added to user interface.
- For switching apps, or activities within apps new transition has been added.
- Richer messaging notifications .
- Support for display cutouts.
- Volume slider comes with new design.
- We can see Battery percentage on screen display.
- New & Improved NFC Unlock will return.
- Experimental features include automatic Bluetooth enabling while driving, redesigned About Phone in settings etc which is kept hidden.
- It offer DNS over TLS.
This was all about it. Want more news ?