Hey, is your Xbox showing black screen? Don’t worry! You aren’t alone. I’ve been through it and I help you fix black screen of death. Let’s get to the solution asap.
STEP 1: Have your Xbox one or Xbox one S turned on.
STEP 2: Then hold the home button on the console for 10 seconds.
STEP 3: After the beep, Hold the home button on the console and the disc button on the console for 20 seconds. Don’t let go after you hear the second beep.
Kaboom! You resolved your issue in no time.
Wait, it didn’t work for you. No worries, I got you covered. Follow the next method.
STEP 1: Try the reset, eject and sync button simultaneously.
STEP 2: Then finally pull the power cord and the HDMI cable.
This will hopefully fix it in no time.
If nothing works, check for the things mentioned below:
Your screen is blank after you turn on the console
- Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the “out to Display” port on the console.
- Check if your Display is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).
- Check if HDMI cable connection to your console is secure.
- Check if HDMI cable connection to your Display is secure.
- Reset your display settings.
- Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
- Make sure that both your Display & Xbox One console are turned on.
Why does black screen appear in Xbox?
It’s because of the new bug found in recent update. Xbox support team has recognized the issue and fixed it for many.
We are aware of reports of Xbox One console startup, title update and sign-in errors. We will keep everyone informed once we have more information to share. Thank you all for your patience.~Xbox support
The issues surrounding Xbox One console startup, sign-in, title update errors, and our status page have now been resolved. Thank you for sticking with us while our teams addressed these issues and we appreciate the reports. As always, we’re here and we’re listening.~Xbox support
Thank you for reading. Hope this solves your issue in no time.